Thursday, August 13, 2009

I lied

OK, OK, OK....I said I'd start with stats and all and from the day after the Pens won the cup, but I couldn't hold back as the most famous mysterious hockey blogger (pssst, he's not that mysterious, we already know his name is Dwayne Klessel) and he dropped this gem on my Habs today:

I am not hearing any specifics yet, but from my calls around here are some names that the other side is rumored to be interested in. Again, I am not saying that this is the trade. Obviously not.

Only that these are names that I am hearing are coveted by the other side.


The Canucks like Plekanec and Chipchura and others.

The Habs like Rodin, Burrows, Grabner and could be interested in a young goalie...which does seem odd...


I will continue to call around...


you may enjoy more of his gems at: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=1

The odd thing of it all is that Pleks is the number two and Chips is the only other center that could very well move up other than Lapierre, the Habs centre depth isn't that great for the next couple of seasons.
Don't forget that the Canucks have Sedin, Wellwood and Kesler for the top three centre positions and not a single name being mentioned.


I think I may have be off to a great start in my low stats scoring...or I may be ahead of myself since he didn't give this update any e rating

No comments:

Post a Comment