Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Marleau Stripped of C

Might as well get this out there before everyone else does.
"Marleau being shopped to Montreal"
Better yet, "this is the first domino to fall prior to the three-way trade involving Heatly, San Jose and Montreal. I have no names coming from Montreal other than Markov, Marleau would be the center that Montreal has been courting for years and this is their best chance"
I believe that that's a reasonable guess on what will be posted within the hour from our favourite blogger.

A quick quote coming from an interview with McLelllan done by David Pollak

"Who will be our captain? Who will be our assistants? At this point I can't give you that answer?

You can't or you won't?

"I won't and I can't," McLellan said. "I want to see who's stepping up to the front. When training camp starts on Sept. 12, you may walk into my office and say who's your captain and I'll probably tell you I'll let you know when we know.

"At this point, nobody's our captain," he said. "We don't have assistant captains. The discussion is ongoing and when we determine that, then we'll make those announcements."

No comments:

Post a Comment